Approved August 2016 Conservative Caucus Minutes
Saturday, August 20, 2016
8:00 am Meeting Held at Council 75 Office – Salem, OR
The A.F.S.C.M.E. Council 75 Conservative Caucus was founded in March 17, 2012, in recognition of the need for conservative beliefs and core values to be represented, by mobilizing and empowering members of Council 75.
We, the members of the Conservative Caucus of Council 75, will strive to create a Council, where all members and their ideas are respected and are encouraged, to express themselves without fear of ridicule.
Conservative Caucus Board Members Present:
President: Jeff Coffman, Local #3361 President: Eastern Oregon Correctional Institution
Vice President: Bob Hubbard, Local #3940, Snake River Correctional Institution
Treasurer: Bryan Branstetter: Local # 3361 Eastern OR Correctional Institution
Recording Secretary: Annette Skillman, Local #2376, Eastern OR Correctional Institution
Members at Large: Denise Choin, Local 3241 and Ron Thompson, Local 2376, SRCI
Via the Phone:
Visiting Conservative Caucus Members:
- Meeting Called to Order: Chair Jeff Coffman called the meeting to order at 8:03 am.
- Minutes from last meeting: Motion by Bryan Branstetter and 2nd by Bob Hubbard to approve the July, 2016 minutes as presented.
- Chair Report: Meet & Greet: Nov 28th at Pietro’s Pizza 6pm.
- Treasurer Report: Bryan Branstetter reported on info as of the end of July 2016.
Treasurer’s report was approved: Motion Passed
- Membership: Annette reported that she thought the membership was about 150.
- Old Business:
- New business:
- a) M Seville – Overview his last 2 months; M97
- b) Legislative Council Meeting – Sept 2016 (Wk of 9/18 – 9/24)
- b) Go To Meetings: Jeff and Randy will get them set up.
- c) Building Renaming: Target date by Convention
- Next Meeting: The next Caucus meeting 9/24.
- Adjournment: Motion to adjourn today’s Caucus meeting. The motion passed unanimously. Chair Jeff Coffman adjourned the Caucus meeting at 8:50 am.